View the link above to view Mail Ballots missing a signature or does not match voter's official voter record.
2018 Constitutional Amendments
Get a head start on your amendment reading for this year's election! Updates will be posted here as they become available.
There are thirteen (13) Proposed Constitutional Amendments that will be on the ballot statewide in Florida during this General Election in November. Three (3) are Legislative Referrals passed by House Joint Resolution, two (2) are Citizen Initiatives which made ballot position through the collection of petition signatures and eight (8) are the final proposals from the Constitution Review Commission (CRC). Use the links below to view the full ballot text of the amendments.
- Increased Homestead Property Tax Exemption
- Limitations on Property Tax Assessments
- Voter Control of Gambling in Florida
- Voting Restoration Amendment
- Supermajority Vote Required to Impose, Authorize, or Raise State Taxes or Fees
- Rights of Crime Victims; Judges
- First Responder and Military Member Survivor Benefits; Public Colleges and Universities
- School Board Term Limits and Duties; Public Schools
- Prohibits Offshore Oil and Gas Drilling; Prohibits Vaping in Enclosed Indoor Workplaces
- State and Local Government Structure and Operation
- Property Rights; Removal of Obsolete Provision; Criminal Statutes
- Lobbying and Abuse of Office by Public Officers
- Ends Dog Racing
Welcome to the Madison County Supervisor of Elections’ website!
We encourage you to browse and explore the various features and links on our site. With the help of this site, we hope to educate all citizens, enhance public confidence, and encourage more citizen participation.
Our goal is to keep you “the public” informed regarding changes with election laws and to see that all eligible residents register and VOTE! The right to vote is one of the most fundamental rights we enjoy as Americans and it is also one of our greatest civic responsibilities. Make freedom count. Please register and vote! We offer you several convenient ways to exercise your right: Vote By Mail Voting, Early Voting, or at the polls on Election Day.
Please make sure you take advantage of the opportunity to register and then VOTE! We welcome your suggestions for adding new information and features to the website so we can make it more useful for all Madison County citizens. If we can be of any assistance to you, please feel free to call, e-mail or visit the elections office. Our office hours are Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM. You can also get more information about voting in Florida from the Florida Department of State - Division of Elections Web site. Thank you for visiting our site and for the opportunity to serve as your Supervisor of Elections!!
Thomas "Tommy" Hardee
Madison County Supervisor of Elections
Looking for ways to stay connected with what’s happening in your Supervisor of Elections office, like our Facebook page at Madison County Supervisor of Elections.